|WCSI Local News|
Purdue University agriculture economist Chris Hurt will make a stop in Columbus on Sept. 18 to discuss issues of interest with producers, agribusinesses and land owners.
This free program is set to help you and businesses make the best possible decisions in the coming year. It will be held at Salin Bank, located at 655 Third St., at 8 a.m.
Topics will include:
· 2013 yield prospects, marketing and strategic pricing.
· Will higher 2013 yields provide more farm income or less?
· Projected 2014 costs and expected returns by crop.
· Anticipated expansion in the animal sector.
· Outlook on land values and cash rents.
· Farm Bill prospects.
Space is limited and registration is required. You need to register by Sept. 13 by calling 812-379-1665.
Last Updated: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 9:57:07 AM
WCSI Radio • Mailing Address: P.O. 1789 Columbus, IN 47202 • Studio: 3212 Washington Street
• Columbus, IN 47203